Here are a few photos.
I used a really soft corduroy. The corduroy seemed flimsy so I interfaced it this time. I like that is has a little more structure.
It has been cold and dreary the last few days so my photos aren't the best. They really don't do the bag justice. Hopefully I can get a few more photos to post with the tutorial before it is given to my friend.
I also finished a custom order of cell phone necklaces. I have made several of these now. She wanted something for her grandmother to wear so that her cell phone easily accessible. I think these would make a great gift.
This week I am busy getting together some goodies for a charity shop that will be open during the holiday season. So I should have some good stuff to show you next week.