1. Deconstruct your cereal box so that it is flat. I cut off the small end that was on the right side of the front of the cereal box, but you can also leave it attached and just tape it down.
5. Fold over the flap that you just created at the end to form a crease, but do not tape this down.
7. Fold the cereal box in half.
8. Tape the sides together to form your envelope. Then stuff your goodies inside.
9. Fold over the creased edge and tape shut.
10. Viola. Now you have a nice recycled package. Attach your shipping label and put it in the mail.
If you have something that you want to ship that is not flat, you can just keep the cereal box in tact. Place your items inside and tape it shut. Doesn't get easier than that.