It was rainy and dreary out on Saturday. The kids were getting stir crazy so I decided we would do a craft. I took some plastic tops from drink containers in our recycle bin. I grabbed some craft foam that we had leftover from another project and we made stamps. Initially I used the glue in the picture below, but the kids wanted to use the stamps immediately so I pulled out my glue gun. The glue gun worked much better.
Harper drew directly on the foam and then I cut the designs out for her. Miller told me what he wanted and I cut them out for him. He then helped me clue the shapes to the tops. I made a couple for myself. I used a pencil to make indentions in the foam to add a little more detail.
We used washable ink pads, but I am sure paint would work just as well.
Harper was very proud of her masterpiece.
They both wanted to keep making more and more stamps, but we ran out of time and tops.
I am still working on a couple of wholesale orders that are taking me FOREVER to finish. I have been having some motivation issues. I hope to have them done by next Tuesday so I have something to show you.