These photos have nothing to do with the post. I just wanted to give you something cute to look at.
I decided to play along with Christina and ask my kids some questions about me. I loved hearing their responses even though some of them are so not true (like my favorite place to go is the Fair and the Mall). It was still very enlightening and quite humorous. So here you go.
1. What is something I always say to you?
Harper: I love you
Miller: good words
2. What makes me happy?
Harper: When we listen to you
Miller: us love you
3. What makes me sad?
Harper:Being mean to you and making you angry
Miller: Harper (not often, but I guess Miller thinks so)
4. How do I make you laugh?
Harper: funny faces
Miller: tickle things
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
Harper: you were cute and precious
Miller: like Miller & Harper
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
Harper: 20 feet tall
Miller: 21 2
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Harper: love on us
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Harper: make things for us
Miller: play around
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Harper: a zookeeper
Miller: scaring things
11. What am I really good at?
Harper:taking care of us
12. What am I not really good at?
Harper: you are not a really good writer
Miller: saying mean words
13. What is my job?
Harper: to pay money
14. What is my favorite food?
Harper: birthday cake
Miller: salad, bread & noodles
15. What makes you proud of me?
Harper: when you feed me food
Miller: say I love you
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Harper: Sally (from Cars)
Miller: Lightning McQueen
17. What do you and I do together?
Harper: love on each other
Miller: play wii bowling
18. How are we the same?
Harper: we have the same hair, same eyes, same noses, and the same everything
Miller: we are both big
19. How are you and I different?
Harper: we have different hair
Miller: different hair
20. How do you know that I love you?
Harper: you blow me kisses good-bye
Miller didn't answer this one.
21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Miller: at the mall
22. What is one thing you wish you could change about your mom?
Harper: put stars on me (I am not really sure what this means)
Miller did not answer this one either.
23. What would your mom do with a million dollars?
Harper: take pictures of things
Miller: put it in your pocket
24. What do you wish you could go and do with your mom?
Harper: go to work
Miller: play at the mall
Feel free to play along and make sure you let me know if you do.